Group Booking Policy
Thank you for choosing Essentials Spa & Wellness for your pampering and relaxation time.
- As our business is appointment based, we would appreciate your attention to our advanced booking policies
- As you are booking so far in advance, flexibility is necessary as our staff and menu periodically change.
- You will be contacted well in advance to any changes to your original bookings. If no changes occur you will be contacted one week prior to confirm your groups times and services.
- At the time of the booking you will have one week to choose and submit everyone's services.
- 30-day cancellation when booked 6 months or more in advance.
- Every individual will be required to give their credit card number to hold their service. If not the individual contact person will be responsible for no shows.
- Names, time and appointment lists can be e-mailed to you one week prior to coming so you can organize your group.
- Please advise your group of the following Spa Etiquette:
- Groups/Individuals must arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Those having pedicures please bring flip-flops to wear home or back to the hotel.
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are provided. Outside food is permitted. Please contact the Spa for guidelines. Please be respectful of others using our relaxation room.
- No children under 14 years of age.
- Please turn cell phones off.
Thank you, we are looking forward to your visit.
~Essentials Spa & Wellness